Friday, September 28, 2012

Divine Mercy in My Soul - Daily Messages


O my Jesus, You know, You alone know well that m heart knows no other love but You! All my virginal love is drowned eternally in You, O Jesus! I sense keenly ho Your divine Blood is circulating in my heart; I have no the least doubt that Your most pure love has entered my heart with Your most sacred Blood. I am aware did You are dwelling in me, together with the Father and the Holy Spirit, or ratherIam aware that it is I who it living in You, O incomprehensible God! I am aware that I am dissolving in You like a drop in an ocean. I am aware that You are within me and all about me, that You are in all things that surround me, in all that happens to me. O my God, I have come to know You within my heart, and I have loved You above all things that exist on earth or in heaven. Our hearts have a mutual understanding, and no one of humankind will comprehend this.

My second confession to the Archbishop [Jalbrzykowski]. "Know, my daughter, that if this is the will of God, it will take place sooner or later, for God's will must be done. Love God in your heart, have..." ( unfinished thought].

No comments:

Post a Comment